- Mon. Dec 6 – London to drop Colleen Off. Walk-about. Visited Natural History Museum. Back for a night at Fez.
- Sun. Dec 5 – Brunch with MCR faves. Fitzwilliam Museum. Selwyn Carol Service. See A Season for Singing.
- Sat. Dec 4 – Pub crawl with Andrew
- Fri. Dec 3 – Grantchester walk. Selwyn Snowball.
- Thurs. Dec 2 – Fairbirns in savage cold. See The Last Ride of Maverick for video. Plus pub crawl.
- Wed Dec 1 – Christmas Formal. Colleen arrives.
- Tues Nov. 9 – Queens Ergs.
- Sat/ Sun / Mon. – Worked to finish first Sociology Paper.
- Friday, Nov. 5th – Crazy day. Rowing. Health & Illness Seminar. Great chat with classmate. Basketball practice. Fireworks walk about with amazing designer. Got kicked out of The Eagle. Closed The Bath House instead.
- Thursday, Nov. 4th – Lecture on Religion & Globalization.
- Wednesday, Nov. 3rd – Long day of writing my first sociology paper. Haircut.
- Tuesday, Nov. 2nd- Symposium on Digital Futures. Dopfner-led panel on digital journalism had James Murdoch (son of Rupert) and editor of Sunday Times.
- Monday, Nov. 1st – Gave presentation on British Sociological Association’s Statement of Ethics. Went to lecture by Axel Springer AG Mathias Dopfner- challenged him on his comment “open-access policy is the religion of piracy”
- Sunday, Oct. 31st – Quiet evening. Lots of reading and studying.
- Saturday, Oct. 30 – Rowing at 11, Basketball in Afternoon, Food Shopping, Halloween Party
- Friday, Oct. 29 – Rowing at Dawn, Halloween Shopping (Spray paint/shirt/wings/skirt), Basketball Practice, Clare Cellars w/ Andrew Strait
- Thursday, Oct. 28 – Went to London: British Museum, Covent Garden, Long Walkabout
- Tuesday, Oct. 26 – Cambridge Footlights “Fresher” Review. Amazing bit of comedy from the young footlights at the ADC.